Monday 30 January 2012

A sublime sanctuary

OK, I admit it, these pics are a repeat of a post I did back in July last year...but as it was just published in the latest Architectural Digest with some new images, I just couldn't help myself. The New York apartment of Claire Weiss was designed by Rees Roberts, and I agree with the owner, it is indeed sublime. The colours are a lot crisper in these images, and the mural which I hadn't really noticed before is in full view now. And on second viewing, it still makes my heart skip a beat.



























Photography by Thomas Loof for AD (USA) Feb 2012.

2 comments:

the designers muse said...

Beautiful Rooms. Love the elegant touches of gold. Gives it a very glam look without being too glitzy.

Unknown said...

Dahhhling this post was new to me! I enjoyed it.